Saturday, September 3, 2011

She has arrived!

Little miss Lauren Marie decided to arrive early. She must have been so excited to meet us! Her due date was October 16th and I had her on August 23rd. That morning I had gone in for my scheduled OB appt. and they discovered the baby was not happy and sent me down to Labor & Delivery for more testing. It wasn't more than 10 minutes of testing and I had a doctor and a bunch of nurses coming into my triage room letting me know that I was having an emergency c-section. I was wheeled in at 12:44p.m. and had her eat 12:57p.m. They didn't waste any time. It was a very scary day and I am still not sure if I have processed everything but she is here and getting better and better everyday! She is in very good hands.

She is beautiful and I love all of her dark hair. She seems to be progressing very well and we are looking forward to the day we get to bring our little cutie home.

Lauren Marie
4lbs 6-1/2oz
17-3/4in
August 23rd @ 12:57






1 comment:

  1. She is just perfect! I can't imagine how overwhelming the whole process was, but in the end it all turned out well. We can't wait for you guys to be able to bring her home!

    ReplyDelete