Friday, October 21, 2011

Parents

I am so thankful and lucky to have my mom. I couldn't ask for a better one. She is always there for me no matter what. She has come down to spend time with us and help out these past three weeks on the days she is not working. Since Marty is so busy with work, football and grad class it has been awesome to have her help and support. She offered to watch Lauren this week and last week so Marty and I could have a night out together. It was so nice to have a date night and know Lauren was in good hands. I am sure Lauren loved her time with Gee as well! I am not sure how my parents raised my older sister and triplets but they survived and it just proves how strong and caring they are. They are two incredible people and I am so blessed to have them as my parents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment