Friday, November 18, 2011
Back to Work
I have to go back to the office on Monday (Nov. 21st). I have been working part-time from home these last three weeks. It has been nice to spend a little more time with Lauren. Lauren actually doesn't start daycare until Dec. 5th but I think it will still be hard to leave her. Our neighbor Jill is watching her on Monday. I am working from home again on Tuesday and then Marty will have her on Wednesday. Then we already reached the Thanksgiving holiday. The week after Thanksgiving my Grandma Helene is watching her. She is very excited and looking forward to it. I think this will help make my transition back to work easier. I am not looking forward to going back but I know I need to and just get back in the swing of things. I know my new routine needs to start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sure you will miss her like crazy, but perhaps it will make your time together even more memorable...you can do it!
ReplyDelete