Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lauren's First Valentine's Day

Lauren had her first Valentine’s Day! Marty and I gave her a cute little pink bucket with some goodies inside. She got teether keys, a valentine book and bowls and spoons for the rice cereal she will soon be eating!! Lauren also received a bath toy from Gee & Papa and $5 from Grandma Helene.

Lauren gave Daddy a cute card and his favorite girl scout cookies. I gave him a few of his favorite snacks as well. Marty and Lauren made me a cute slideshow with pictures of the past few months. It was very sweet!

Lauren had a Valentine’s Day party at daycare. Everyone brought treats and they had crafts to work on and cookies to decorate. Of course Lauren couldn’t do any crafts so someone decorated her bag for her. There were a few treats inside her bag for Marty and I to enjoy! I wasn’t sure if we could take homemade treats so I ended up getting mini pop-tart crisps for Lauren to take. 




1 comment:

  1. Precious. LOVE that this day is for anyone you love, not just spouses!

    ReplyDelete