Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day Off

I took today off. It has been a long time since I have used a PTO day since I have been saving them up. But I need to use a few before I lose them. I have a lot going on at work right now so it felt so great to have a break. We started out the day by getting Lauren fitted for ear plugs at the ENT office. Then we stopped at Lowe's. After that we headed to Indianola to go swimming during their tot swim. Lauren had a blast. She did fall and go under a few times scaring both Marty and I so we had to keep a close eye on her. Marty took her down the slide and she loved it. I think they did it three or four times. After swimming we went and ate lunch at the Pizza Ranch. Then it was time for nap time. During nap time I was able to do some shopping. It was nice to be out and about during the week and not have to fight any crowds. It was a fun day and a much needed break from work.




1 comment: