Thursday, September 26, 2013

Brady Dean

He has arrived!! Brady was born on Wednesday, September 11th via csection. He was breech so I had a scheduled csection for 7:15 that morning. We had to arrive at the hospital by 5:15 that morning so we were up early. It was a lot calmer than my delivery with Lauren but it just seemed like I had so much time to think about things that I was so nervous. Everything went well and Brady was a healthy 8lbs 4oz, 20.5in baby boy. He came out screaming and didn't stop for probably 20 minutes. We couldn't decide on a name but finally around 4:00 that afternoon we were given some privacy and Marty and I agreed on Brady Dean.










1 comment:

  1. The second picture, your three in the operating room, is perfect! Marty looks so happy and you are teary-eyed...I love it! Pure happiness!

    ReplyDelete