I ended up taking Brady to the ER on Monday morning. He had been kind of fussy on Sunday and then ended up throwing up a lot throughout the night. I ended up taking his temp Monday morning and it was 101.3. I called his doctor and they said to take him to the ER to get checked out since he is so young and they don't want him to get dehydrated since he had been throwing up so much and they don't like that is fever was that high. Lauren was also running a temp so we kept her home as well. Marty was fighting a cold so he also stayed home to rest up and help take care of the kids. Marty and Lauren stayed at home to rest and Brady and I spent our morning in the ER. I had never been to the ER before so this was all new to me. They ran some blood work and took a urine sample but everything came back fine. They just said to either nurse in small amounts or give him pedialyte in small amounts to try to get him to keep some of the liquid down. He gradually has started feeling better.
For the past 3 weeks someone has been sick. First Lauren, then me and then Marty and both kids. I am ready for a long break! I think this is going to be a long cold and flu season.
I snapped a few pics of Brady in his hospital gown. He just wanted to be in my arms. Poor little guy. I am so glad he is starting to feel better.
Being sick, or having sick kiddos, is terrible! Hope you all feel better!
ReplyDelete