Sunday, September 28, 2014

Ladies Day Out

Yesterday I got together with my awesome friends Katie & Anne. We had this day planned for quite some time. Our plans changed several times before the day came but I am so glad the day worked out! I have been crazy busy and feeling quite stressed so this much needed girl time couldn't have come at a better time.

We started the day off meeting at Katie's house. Then we headed to the craft show. We each walked away with felt boards for Christmas gifts.  I hope our kids love playing with them.

We then headed to the Botanical Center for lunch. It was great and hit the spot. Next we hit up the East Village. The spice store had some amazing pumpkin ice cream we sampled!

Then we hit up Target. We all love Target! I bought my first pair of fitted workout pants. We will see if I ever wear these tight things out of the house! Katie also modeled some great jean overalls for us.

Next we got pedicures. It felt amazing since we had been on our feet all day. Then we enjoyed some down time at Katie's house before dinner at Johnny's. It was a perfect day and I couldn't ask for better company. They truly are best friends and I love we can go with the flow and a have a great time.

1 comment: