Now that Lauren is four, I think she can understand some of these questions. I plan to ask her these same 36 questions each year around her birthday!
1. What is your favorite color? Purple
2. What is your favorite toy? My Little Pony
3. What is your favorite fruit? Orange
4. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Paw Patrol & Dora
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chicken Nuggets
6. What is your favorite game? Hop Scotch
7. What is your favorite snack? Cereal & Muffins
8. What is your favorite animal? Giraffe
9. What is your favorite song? Old McDonald Had a Farm
10. What is your favorite book? Daisylocks
11. Who is your best friend? Cade
12. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms
13. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with Brady & Will
14. What is your favorite drink? Orange Juice
15. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween but not in the summertime!
16. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? MLP Applejack and Anna Bear
17. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal
18. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Panda Express - chicken & rice
19. What do you want to be when you grow up? Mom
20. Imagine that you can become invisible whenever you wanted to. What are some of the things you would do? Dress up
21. I am very proud because… I went to my birthday party!
22. If I were President I would… play dressup
23. I am afraid to ...afraid of skunks
24. Name one thing you do really well? dress up
25. Describe what it means to be a good friend.
26. What is your favorite time of day? Breakfast time
27. Describe your best day ever? today
28. Describe your favorite hobby.
29. Climbing trees is… best summer ever
30. I wish there were a law that said…..
31. What makes you feel sad? When nobody wants to play with me
32. What makes you feel happy? When someone plays with me
33. Pretend that you can fly whenever you wanted. Where would you go? Halloween
34. If I could choose a different name, I would choose…Ariel
35. Where do you want to go on vacation? Disneyland
36. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom or Dad? Play dress-up
No comments:
Post a Comment