I took Monday off and it was so nice!!! We had a checkup at
Blank for Lauren that morning. She is doing pretty well. They are concerned
because she is not saying much. And want us to come back in a couple of months
to see if she has improved. She had a hearing test last month and her left ear
failed. They are wondering if there is a connection there. We have another hearing
test coming up so we will see if she passes this time.
After her appointment we ran a few errands. We picked her up
an umbrella stroller and some puffs to start eating!! I hope she likes them. We
then decided to eat at Jason’s Deli. We have not been there for a while and we
both love the salad bar. It was delicious!! We then stopped next door to say hi
to Lisa and schedule Marty an eye exam. It happened to work out that Marty
could get in right in.
The rest of the day was spent relaxing and grilling out for
supper. It was a fun family day and I loved every minute of it!
ahhh...days off! Those are the best!
ReplyDelete