Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mighty Minnows


I signed Lauren up for a swim class this summer. It is called Mighty Minnows. Her first class was last Saturday. The water was chilly and I wasn’t sure how Lauren would do but she LOVED it!! She sat and kicked her feet a lot. Also, at the end of class we were supposed to dunk them under. I was a little nervous about this but I followed directions and blew on her face and took her under the water.  She did great and didn’t cry at all! She was such a good girl and looked adorable in her swim suit.

My mom and my two nieces went along. It was so nice to have them there. My mom was able to take a few photos and videos. Anna and Abbi wanted to go swimming so bad. The aquatic center is very nice so they will have to come down and stay this summer so they can go back. 





No comments:

Post a Comment