Monday, December 3, 2012

Foot


Who knew a foot could cause so much pain. I have been battling pain in my right foot for about two years now. I have had a total of 5 injections and none have seem to do the trick. I am now wearing a walking boot during the day, a night split during the night and doing physical therapy twice a day. I did physical therapy on it about a year ago but it didn't help. This time around they are doing a new procedure (Astym) and it seems to be helping some. I have less pain than before but it still hurts. I am going to do a few more PT sessions and wear the walking boot a few more weeks. If this doesn't go away then I will have to have surgery to release the ligament and the nerve that are both causing pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment