I haven’t posted about this yet. We are excited to announce
Baby Stoelk #2 is on the way. My due date is September 18th.
Lauren’s birthday is August 23rd so they should be just over two
years apart. We told our immediate family after our first appointment and then
told the rest of our family and friends after our second appointment. Our
second appt was right before St. Patty’s Day so we went with that theme. Lauren
was not cooperating for the picture so we had to pick one. We thought this
displayed her typical sassiness. She doesn’t look too thrilled which made the
picture even funnier to us.
We are hoping for a healthy pregnancy/delivery this time
around. Since the doctors don’t really know what was causing Lauren so much
stress inside they are not considering me high risk. They are going to do a few
different things this time around but nothing major. They want me to do a
screening (I didn’t do this with Lauren), have a level 2 ultrasound versus the
standard and they will probably start non-stress tests sooner. We are going to
find out the gender. We should know at the beginning of May. Then let the
nursery projects begin! They also will let me try a natural birth instead of
c-section if I want. Since the births will be close to two years apart they
said I could try.
Woohoo!!! We are so excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete