Saturday, July 27, 2013

Baby Boy

The little guy's room is ready to go. I would like a few more things on the walls but not sure what yet so that can wait. We found a crib off of craigslist and were given a changing table. We are using the dresser that I used growing up. It is already white with navy blue drawers so it will work perfect. We took the brown recliner and end table from Lauren's room and moved them in here. Lauren has a different chair and new nightstand for her room. We added a second shelf in his closet as well.

We still don't know what we are going to name him. It will either be Keaton or Brady. Keaton was the boy name we liked when we picked out a boy and girl name for Lauren. So my guess is we will go with Keaton but we will just have to wait and see.

I am feeling movement this pregnancy. I am at 32 1/2 weeks. Lauren was born at this point. So I just keep counting down the days. Hoping to make it to the end healthy and avoid the NICU. I haven't been swelling as bad as I did with Lauren either. Hopefully it stays that way!! The doctors haven't seen any concerns so far so we will keep on trucking.




No comments:

Post a Comment