Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Balloon Classic

On Saturday night Lauren and I went to the Balloon Classic in Indianola with the Schnoor family. Marty was helping the Holloway's move into their new house this weekend. I was able to get VIP and parking passes from my work. We enjoyed a free meal and drinks. It was a nice night and we got to watch all the balloons go up since it was opening ceremonies that night. Lauren got to ride on the train. She rode with Luke. Of course she wouldn't smile for a picture! Also, that night she ended up leaking through her diaper. It was the one night I didn't pack back up clothes for her. She usually never has accidents. I had an extra jacket in my car so we put those on her for pants! It was too chilly to run around without pants on.














No comments:

Post a Comment