We had our first doctor’s appointment on Thursday, March 3rd. It is sort of crazy how long you have to wait before you go in for your first appointment. I called in on Monday, February 7th and told them I was pregnant. They took down some information and scheduled me an appt for March 3rd. It was hard to wait that long; we just wanted to get to the doctor and confirm everything was going okay. But I knew our Mexico trip was right around the corner so we were very thankful we could get in before the trip. We had an ultrasound and got to see the baby!! Of course we couldn’t see much other than a blob and a little heartbeat but we then knew everything was okay!! During the ultrasound they also found a cyst on one of my ovaries that they wanted to keep an eye on. So they actually scheduled another ultrasound for my next appointment to see if it is getting any bigger.

No comments:
Post a Comment