Our niece Anna turned 9 on April 9th. April 9th is also my mom’s birthday. So we have two people in our family to celebrate for!! The theme Anna chose was ISU Cyclones. She had a cake with Cy on it. It was pretty cute. Angie and Shawn had cake and ice cream at their house that afternoon. There was also some basketball games going on. I think Janelle and Carl played each other and then later Janelle and Carl took on Marty and Angie. Pretty funny to watch. But what I am sure was even funnier is our mean game of 4-square. It got pretty competitive once all the “big kids” decided to play.
Earlier that morning we went and watched Anna and Abbi play soccer in Sac City . It was a very cold morning but I think they were glad we came to watch. Luckily the sun came out and it warmed up for the birthday party.




No comments:
Post a Comment