Sunday, May 1, 2011

It finally happened!!

On Sunday, February 6th Marty convinced me to take a home pregnancy test. I had been feeling really crampy for the last 4 days and wasn’t sure what the cause was. I told him I didn’t want to waste another one since they are kind of pricey but he said who cares. I am so glad he convinced me! When I went back in to pick up the stick and toss it, I couldn’t believe my eyes. It actually didn’t have the words “not” in front of it. It actually said “pregnant”. We were so excited but still sort of shocked since we had been trying for over a year with no success. Did it finally happen? Can we believe the stick? We decided I should take another test in the morning so we could confirm the findings. I took another test Monday morning before Marty left for work and yep, it also said PREGNANT!! 


1 comment: