Saturday afternoon we did a little shopping. One of the items we bought was a brown recliner for the nursery. We bought it at Homemakers. We had a 10% off coupon which made the price even better!!
Saturday night we went to the Howe's to hang out. We had a little surprise birthday party for Juhl. He is turning 2 this Friday. Lisa L. made the cake and Laura did the gift shopping. The cakes turned out great and I think Juhl really liked his gifts. Hopefully pictures to come.
We all brought appetizers to snack on that night. There was too much to choose from but everything was great. Later in the evening most of the ladies decided to get more of the buffalo chicken dip. I hadn't had any so I thought I would join in. I didn't get a plate but dipped a few chips in it. It had a little kick to it but I just love the dip. I have had it before but this time I had a bad reaction. I woke up around 2:30 in the morning with really bad pain in my upper stomach. I have never felt this pain before and had no idea what was going on. As Marty will tell you, I acted like I was going to die!! When I got up to go to the bathroom I noticed the pain eased up a little and when I laid back down again it got worse. I thought maybe this is what severe heartburn feels like. I took 4 tums and ended up sleeping in the recliner that night. Good thing we bought the recliner earlier in the day so I could resort to it for the rest of the night. My body says no more spicy chicken dip or at least for the remainder of my pregnancy.
Here is my bed for the night






That heartburn story is too funny! Too bad you had to be in pain though...good thing for the recliner!
ReplyDelete