I went back home with Janelle, Carl and Cade this weekend. Janelle and I went back for our friend Nicole's bridal shower. Also, it was mother's day weekend. On Saturday my mom, Janelle, Cade and I went for a walk in the morning. It was pretty nice out other than the wind. It was great to finally have some nice weather to enjoy. Later that day Janelle, Cade and I attended Nicole's shower in Lohrville. We got to see some good friends. On Saturday night we went to Angie and Shawn's house in Manson. We played some ball with the girls and they had some friends over for a fire. On Sunday, we made pancakes and sausage for breakfast. Grams came over to eat with us. It was a busy weekend.
Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
Cade in momma's Iowa hat!
My backseat partner! This is on the way to Gee & Papa's house.
Another pic of Cade in Janelle's Iowa hat.
A picture of Nicole at her shower. Not the greatest but I wanted to at least get one photo. She had a really pretty purple dress on. I loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment