We planned a trip south to visit Jess and Joe. Last year it was just the ladies but this year we included the guys. It is sort of way to celebrate our birthdays since they are all in March and April and a fun time to catch up.
Jess and Joe recently bought a house which made the trip even better. We were excited to see the place – no more one bedroom for them!! It is a very nice house with lots of room inside and out. It will be a great home for their family!!
During our weekend stay we made a trip to the nearby winery and a couple of restaurants. It snowed pretty much all day on Saturday but it didn’t stop us from going out and about. Let’s just say with my week in Mexico and then this weekend, I felt like I gained 10 pounds after all the food I ate.
No comments:
Post a Comment