Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bibs and Cassie - The Big Move

Last Thursday, Friday and Saturday Marty helped Bibs and Cassie move to their new house. They moved from their apartment in Des Moines to their brand new house in Norwalk. They are actually one of our neighbors now. They moved two houses down from us! It was a lot of work but everything got moved.

I got to do some shopping with Cassie on Friday night and Saturday during the day. Some of the things we found were some rugs, kitchen towels, place settings for the bar and a clock. I love shopping for house items so thanks Cassie for letting me tag along. Cassie and I also bought the blinds on Saturday. Marty and Bibs hung them in no time. They look great.

Here is a picture of their new house.


Here is a picture of some treats I made for Cassie and Bibs.
 They are chocolate nests. Congrats on your new nest!!


No comments:

Post a Comment